35 Story Site Erected Knockdown Unit
Solution oriented design and execution.
Here the unit was installed atop a 35 story building. There was no crane access and a helicopter lift was cost prohibitive for the end user and contractor. The entire unit was designed to utilize the passenger elevator, then the stairways to access the rooftop. This is a complete, gas fired air handling unit assembled on site. Pictures below show the various stages throughout the process.
Site erected and knockdown AHU and MUA.
Air Wise’s unique set of skills and abilities allows our team to be able to manufacture full knockdown air handling and site erected units. We approach the replacement market with a “can do” attitude and execution that backs it up:
- Fully customizable to suit the clients needs, any size, type, construction or components
- Knockdown, splits or full site erection
- Site measured dimensionally to fit in the space
- Site measured for routing to final destination
- Component manufacture of choice
Client: Residential tower
Location: Toronto Area, Ontario